Jojoba Oil Can be used in all the following ways:
- Cuticle Oil – rub a drop on your hands and cuticles at least once per day.
- Body Lotion – easy enough… just remember that a little goes a long way. You won’t need the dollop size you normally use with a traditional lotion. Jojoba sinks in super quickly and spreads across your skin easily.
- Face Moisturizer – 1 to 2 drops is perfect for your face. Use after moisturizing. And… it’s PERFECT to apply under mineral makeup. You’ll look radiant and your minerals will perform so much better!
- Lip Oil – it’s light, natural and absorbs quickly removing all traces of flakes and the anti-oxidants will help keep aging at bay.
- Tame Flyaways – When you finish rubbing the jojoba into your nails and cuticles, rub your palms across the top of your hair to tame hair frizz!
- Makeup Remover – Mix half water and half jojoba in a small container (your free sample shampoo bottles will work perfectly for this). Shake before use, squeeze a bit onto a cotton pad and use to quickly and gently remove your eye makeup. As a bonus, the jojoba conditions eye lashes!
- Scalp Massage – or scalp treatment. Rub the oil into your scalp before bedtime and wash out in the morning.
- Quick Hot Oil Hair Treatment – Rub about 1 teaspoon of warmed oil through your hair when you first get into the shower. Let it sit while you shower. Rinse at the end of your shower, shampoo and condition as usual.
- Deep Hot Oil Treatment – Rub 1 tsp to 1 tablespoon of jojoba through your hair. Cover your head with a plastic shower cap or saran wrap. Let sit for 1-2 hours. Shampoo out and condition normally.
- Carrier Oil – White jojoba oil has anti-oxidant properties on its own; but it can also be applied overtop your other skin care treatments to ‘carry’ their active ingredients deep into your pores and skin.
- Split End Treatment – Add a drop or two of oil on ends of your hair as a split end treatment. Apply before blow drying or heat styling for protection.
- Added Moisture – Need more moisture during the winter or in a dry climate? Mix a few drops of jojoba to your normal body or face lotion application.
- Quick Hair Condition – Add 2-3 drops to your normal dose of hair conditioner. Mix in the palm of your hand, apply, and leave in while your shower. Rinse and you’ll have moisturized, shiny hair!
- Before Sunless Tanner – Apply lightly to elbows, knees, soles of feet, heels and palms to prevent extra sunless tanner from soaking into these porous areas.
- Before Swimming – Run 3-4 drops through your hair before diving in the pool or ocean. The oil will help close your hair cuticle and prevent harmful chemicals from stripping your color, and drying your locks.
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product15/11/2016, By StefniI use this on my face before applying my makeup. Absorbs quickly and prevents my skin from becoming too oily during a days work. I have combination skin but this does work very well for me. great for hair too, leaves my hair looking glossy without weighing it down or making it look greasy, just a little bit stroked along the hairs length does wonder. a little goes a long way!!03/10/2016, By Sharmlathis product works like a gem.04/09/2016, By Jenny SarahIve recently started using this as a moisturiser at night (with nothing else) and its lovely. The oil sinks right in and I feel like I wake up glowing. I do prefer the scent of Argan oil (also a great moisturiser on its own) but have gotten used to the gentle fragrance of this product. Definitely a must-try!29/04/2016, By C JoyceUse it everyday as a makeup remover, moisturiser, mixed with my foundation... Did wonders for my sensitive acne-prone skin. Im 40 and not one wrinkle...29/03/2016, By SashaJojoba oil is a staple product to my daily face regime. In 2 days there was an immediate change in the way my skin looked - but better than that this miracle oil is an efficient decongestant of pores! And with a good exfoliator you will see great results...Then for the rest of my body I mix organic virgin coconut oil with jojoba oil - skin feels well nourished for the rest of the day...18/02/2016, By MaryannI use the jojoba oil to remove eye make-up including mascara. It does the job so efficiently and I love using this natural product on the delicate eye area. Would highly recommend it08/02/2016, By NoxoloGreat product, for the past 2 weeks I have seen a notable difference, I use it as a cuticle oil, my body, skin and hair. Great for removing excess from skin after toning02/02/2016, By AdrienneI have thick, wavy, frizzy hair. This helped from the first application. I applied a few drops while my hair was still wet after washing. This left my hair neat and shiny and the effects lasted two days till the next wash.26/01/2016, By ashleighI have acne prone skin, and I find if I use this to clean my make up off I tend to break out less than if I use a soap.29/08/2015, By TammyIt is a wonderful make up remover, I rub it gently onto my face and eye make up and then wipe off with a warm damp face cloth. Job done! I also use it after washing my hair to tame frizzies and add moisture to dry ends, a drop or 2 goes a very long way!11/08/2015, By JanI use to have a lot of acne as a teenager and still sometimes as an adult but have been using this oil for the last two weeks in the evening and no breakouts and does not make my skin very oily either.14/05/2015, By MariamAbsorbs into the skin without leaving any traces of oiliness. It is more effective though when combined with other essential oils. Feels very light on the skin.04/09/2014, By ChantalThis product is WONDERFUL! Absorbs quickly leaving skin non greasy. I am even able to wear in during the day as a moisturiser under my make up without it being too slick. Leaves skin super soft and radiant. You can definitely notice a change after a few days of use, will buy again!10/03/2014, By NirvanaI use this on my face at night and I have really seen an improvement. I also use a few drops in my conditioner or directly on my hair after washing. Was just disappointing that the price increased so much so I have found another company that produces it for cheaper
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.