- Shown via numerous Studies to be the world’s first alkaloid free Comfrey
- Contains high amounts of Allantoin which is known for its myriad Healing properties
- Vitamin rich: high B12, A and C
- Mineral rich: high in potassium, Zinc, Selenium and magnesium
- Organically grown and harvested by hand
- Comfrey grows wild and is harvested by hand in South Africa.
- At no point are any chemicals or pesticides used.
- Free from chemicals and pesticides
- Tea Bags per Pack: 30(Foil Packed)
Comfrey has been used for millennia and is well known for its healing properties. It is, however, controversial as most species contain a substance called Pyrolizidine Alkaloids which may be hepatoxic.
This comfrey, however, is completely alkaloid free! It therefore offers a delicious tea which is completely safe to drink and contains the healing properties so often associated with Comfrey.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.