Nutrient-rich spirulina platensis is a blue-green algae, which occurs naturally in the highly alkaline volcanic lakes of Africa and Mexico. This 3,5 billion-year-old organism has emerged as one of the most complete sources of nutrition on earth, because it has the remarkable ability to convert sun energy into vital substances.
- 65% pure protein by weight
- 12 times more digestible protein than beef
- Contains all essential amino acids
- Cleansing & detoxifying effects; promotes digestive health
- High in Chlorophyll & antioxidants
- Highest protein content of any plant-based food
- Packed with B vitamins for healthy energy levels
- Calcium-rich, promotes bone health
- High iron content combats anaemia & promotes healthy red blood cells
- Packed with vitamins & minerals
- Can assist with allergy control & weight control
Spirulina has a unique, strong, salty taste, which some find unpleasant. Start with 1/2 a teaspoon and gradually build up to 1-2 teaspoons of Spirulina powder daily. A recommended minimum dose is 3g and should be eaten daily for maintenance.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.