- Source of protein
- Source of fibre
- Source of folic acid
- Source of omega-3 (linoleic acid)
- High in B vitamins
- Rich in iron, calcium, zinc & phosphorus
Did You Know? The soya bean is the world’s richest plant-based protein source, packed with 43% protein! Other legumes contain about 20 - 25%.
Recipe for Low-Carb Soya Flour Pizza Base:
- 1 cup Natures Choice Soya Flour
- ½ cup whey protein powder (neutral taste)
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1½tsp oregano or mixed Italian herbs
- Pinch of black pepper
- ½tsp salt
- 1tsp agave sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add eggs, oil & water. Combine well until you have a sticky mixture that holds together.
- Spread the dough out on well-greased pan or baking sheet. Wet your hands so you can spread it out smoothly.
- Bake for approx. 10-14 minutes, or until light brown.
- Remove from the oven & add your favourite pizza toppings.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes. Enjoy your favourite homemade pizza with a crispy, low-carb crust!
Stone milled soya flour
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product09/02/2018, By JI'm not a fan of the taste but I know it can taste better when mixed with other flours and used as a high protein addition. I personally feel that GMO foods should be banned and soy is a big culprit.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.