- A delicious, natural caramel taste
- Dissolves just as easily as cane sugar granules
- Coconut sugar has roughly half the glycemic index of cane sugar
- Impacts blood glucose levels much more slowly than cane sugar
- Works wonders in cakes, tarts, dessert sauces, and hot drinks
- Contains a useful dietary fibre called inulin
- Inulin helps to promote the growth of gut flora
- Free from preservatives
- Certified organic - Kiwa BCS: ZA-BIO-141
- Add to taste to your favourite hot beverages, bakes, cakes, desserts, and sweet dishes
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know? Coconut sugar, unlike cane sugar, is not harvested from the pulp of the stems but from the sap of the tree’s blossoms.
- 200 g
- 100% Pure Coconut Palm Sugar
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product07/02/2019, By PIt is not as sweet as cane sugar, so just increase your quantities to get the same sweetness equivalent. E.g. if you normally would take 1 teaspoon of sugar, then use 1.5 spoons of sugar.07/12/2018, By MaxineA wonderful & delicious alternative to sugar. Goes very well with Maca & Lacuna powder to make a horlicks-like drink.09/10/2018, By archiluluNot as sweet as anticipated, so works well in baked goods23/08/2018, By CobieJust sweet enough and does not jeopardise my health.12/08/2018, By CarolineI love this product! It tastes great and is a great option rather than regular sugar14/07/2018, By RolandiNot as sweet as other brands I've tried but I don't use sweeteners often and this does the trick! Love the fact that it's organic too.30/06/2018, By RonPerfect for coffee and baking!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.