Did You Know? Kelp has been shown to contain an amazing 46 different minerals, 11 vitamins and 16 amino acids!
Nature’s Choice Kelp Powder is:
- Made from kelp harvested in the Atlantic ocean off the coast of Namibia
- Suitable for people, pets and plants
- No preservatives, additives, artificial colours or flavours
- Bio-friendly, 100% natural
What can a daily dose of this seaweed supplement do for you?
- Immune system boost: All the vitamins and minerals in kelp help to fight off disease and infections.
- Energy boost: Full of iron and B vitamins, kelp provides the body with essential energy and stimulates the metabolism.
- pH balance: Kelp is very alkalising and helps to maintain healthy pH levels.
- Thyroid support: Kelp is high in iodine, which is essential for the thyroid gland and hormones to function properly.
- Weight management: By helping to regulate metabolism and thyroid function, kelp can assist with healthy weight loss and management.
- Healthy skin: Kelp contains antioxidant-rich vitamins E and C, which promote a healthy, youthful complexion by fighting free radicals.
- Healthy bones: Kelp is a source of calcium, which promotes bone health.
- Healthy blood cells: Kelp is high in iron, which helps to prevent anaemia and fatigue. It’s packed with chlorophyll, which stimulates red blood cell production and improves oxygenation.
- Cancer prevention: Kelp is packed with antioxidants, and helps to prevent the growth of tumours and cancerous cells.
- Radiation protection: Kelp has even been shown to protect the body against radiation poisoning.
- As this is a natural product, its colour and consistency may vary
- Packed in a factory that uses nuts
- Take ¼tsp daily, dissolved in water or sprinkled on food
- Pets: 1/8tsp daily for cats & small-breed dogs; ¼tsp daily for larger breeds
6 out of 8 people would recommend this product24/07/2017, By Zaahedaim adding it to salads. doctor recommends we adults have 1 tsp a day so 120g for a family of 5 is quite less.20/06/2017, By LeaI've used this for homemade shampoos and hair treatments and it's very potent! Very happy with it.25/05/2017, By MalikahI love that it has so many health benefits, it makes the sandy and salty taste very worth it. I drink it with all my morning smoothies, yum. But be careful to throw in a little, my first time using it I made the mistake of sprinkling a layer into my smoothie, it was horrific... small doses help, a lot!10/10/2016, By VianaIt doesn taste too bad, but it doesn seem to fully dissolved, even in hot water. There is a sand like layer at the bottom of the cup. Its like drinking on a windy beach. I tried sprinkling it on one or two food items, but it was still like I was biting into sand. I tried giving it to my dog and she seemed to like it, but there was a sandy residue left in her bowl. Was there just something wrong with the batch? Any suggestions on how to use the product.08/09/2016, By AliceI love this product! It is so affordable (especially compared to kelp supplements) and is an easy way to increase iodine levels in my diet. I sometimes sprinkle it over my salads, which is a great way to hide the taste, or I put a bit in my coffee - which is not ideal if you can bear the taste!
Iodine is low in my diet because I don use iodized salt, and it is so important for glandular health (including thyroid, ovaries, prostate, etc.). I am a big fan of this product, despite the taste of the sea.26/03/2016, By PeterKelp powder is a super-food that is underestimated for its enormous nutritional value and at the price it is almost a gift from Nature (and from Faithful to Nature).27/10/2015, By AdeleAt first the taste was off-putting, but I have gotten used to it. It has been very effective to manage weight, especially since I have a notorious and incurable sweet tooth, so adding some kelp to my daily smoothie has been a great help. It is also a great supplement for our pets. Is a really economical as well, so no stinging....12/05/2015, By Lisa-MarieI had severe acne breakouts after taking this product internally. Afer taking it topically as a skin mask my face stung and it was red, tight and itchy after rinsing it off. I did some research on Kelp again and found it is because of the high Iodine content and that most of us don need to supplement for Iodine as we get the required dosage from our food if following a reasonably balanced diet. A pinch salt on our food has a high content of Iodine. Just to emphasize the point. Kelp is extremely high in Iodine, even by taking a 1/4 tsp a day is way more than the required dosage as I read. Any suggests on a safe way to get rid of my Kelp powders? I am afraid to give it to my pets and plants now.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.