Natures Choice Millet Flour has a light consistency and adds a natural sweetness and nutty taste to baked goods. Although similar to wheat, Millet is non-allergenic and completely gluten-free, which makes it an ideal substitute for those with gluten intolerance.
- Highly digestible and one of the best alkaline, non-allergenic grains available.
- Cleanses the colon and promotes good digestive health.
- Excellent source of protein for vegetarians and vegans.
- High in fibre and with low simple sugars this flour has a low glycemic index and has been proven to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Contains magnesium, which reduces the risk of migraines, type 2 diabetes and heart attacks.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) assists with lowering cholesterol.
- Source of serotonin, which promotes a calming effect and enhanced mood.
Keep Natures Choice Millet Flour refrigerated. Rinse and then allow to soak in cold water for 8 to 24 hours prior to using it, this will release the phytic acid, which restricts minerals and enzymes that reduce its digestibility.
It’s not advisable to eat Millet if you have hypothyroidism because research has indicated a link between millet consumption and decreased thyroid production.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.