- Inspired by French cuisine
- Dairy, gluten, and soya free
- All natural ingredients
- Flavour similar to a combination of pineapple, mango, and banana
- Discard the oil, and pan fry over a medium heat until golden.
- Serve with your favourite sauce or salad.
Did you know?
- Jackfruit is a specie of fig tree native to southwest India. The unripened, green fruit has a meat-like texture composed of many strands or filaments.
- 200 g
- Young green jackfruit, olive oil, rice bran oil, rosemary, thyme, bay leaves, sea salt, garlic.
Country of Origin:
Made in Thailand
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product16/10/2018, By HazelThis is absolutely delicious! I fried it in BBQ sauce to make pulled pork pitas. It is pricey but is great for a treat every now and then.14/10/2018, By DoniaI'll be buying this on the regular now!22/09/2018, By inaIt's the first time I tried jackfruit and I'm so surprised with how tasty it is. Definitely a new favourite!17/09/2018, By NewgirlharperWhat a treat and a great new addition to our vegan pantry. !!16/07/2018, By LaurenSo Delicious. Makes such a lovely sandwich filling and a great vegan alternative.17/05/2018, By SummerBest jackfruit flavour I've ever tasted!15/05/2018, By RichardAbsolutely amazing, perfect as “pulled pork”
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.