- Organic superfood drink mix
- Source of plant-based protein, more than 10g per serving
- High in fibre, amino acids, vitamins & minerals
- Enriched with dairy-free probiotics
- Includes aloe vera to soothe digestive issues
- Includes flax, which is a potent anti-inflammatory
- Supports exercise performance & recovery
- Improves muscle tone
- Sweetened with stevia
- Pleasant natural fruity apple flavour
- Only 75 calories per serving
- Less than 1g of fat per serving
Contains no: GMOs, dairy, lactose, eggs, soy, gluten, wheat, preservatives, artificial colours & flavours, added sugars.
- As a dietary supplement:
- Add 2 heaped scoops (25g) to a glass (180-200ml) of cold water, juice or beverage of your choice.
- Stir until smooth, or mix using a shaker or blender.
- Enjoy a first serving in the morning for energy & nutrients to start your day.
- Enjoy a second serving between lunch & dinner, or before your workout, as a high quality, low calorie supplement.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep pack tightly sealed to preserve freshness.
- May be refrigerated after opening, to improve shelf life.
Pea protein, organic superfood & greens blend with probiotics, dehydrated coconut nectar, acacia soluble fibre, vitamin C, stevia extract
Greens Blend per serving: 2530mg
Organic wheatgrass, green algae (spirulina), pea fibre, organic barley grass, organic alfalfa leaf, aloe vera inner leaf gel 200:1 concentrate
Reds Blend per serving: 28mg
Beetroot, apple, broccoli, kale, spinach, parsley, red raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, tomato, cranberry, pomegranate, acai berry (Euterpe oleracea), blackberry, cherry, black raspberry, acerola, apple pectin, banana, flaxseed, mango, papaya, peach, pear, pineapple, watermelon
Probiotic Blend per serving: 138 million CFU
Probiotic cultures CFU including: L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. brevis, L. plantarum, B. bifidium, B. longum
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product01/02/2019, By CatherineWhat an incredible find! This is completely delicious and nutritious and you can honestly have it plain or mix it up. My first mix was with homemade nut milk and I cannot wait to try some more varieties of flavors to add different textures. I felt more awake after drinking it and less hungry in the late afternoon - it was a noticeable difference for me - and that was after just trying it once. Looking forward to having it more often as I can feel there are great long-term benefits and boosting properties. I wish it was a little cheaper (so was thrilled to get to try these in the recent summer sale - the packaging is so convenient as well), but the quality of the product warrants the price. It may feel like a treat but it is a truly wonderful and beneficial supplement - especially in a meat free diet. I have been a vegetarian for over two decades and can honestly say this is among the top supplements I have ever discovered - AND it is vegan no less.06/08/2018, By samYou can smell and taste the greens in this smoothie. Easy to mix, nice subtle apple taste. Like the previous review, you just know you're getting a whole lot of ' healthy ' in this drink!28/03/2018, By MandsAmazing that this product has all your superfoods and vegetables and still tastes so good. Finally a 1 stop option that I don’t need to block my nose for or take 10 pills every morning.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.