- Natural oatmeal
- Fine stoneground texture
- No additives or preservatives
- High in fibre & protein
- May be beneficial for cholesterol levels
- This oatmeal can be made into a smooth and creamy hot porridge or used in home baking and cooking.
- Stoneground Oats
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1688
- Protein (g): 14.7
- Glyceamic carbohydrates (g): 66
- Total Sugar (g): 0.8
- Total fat (g): 9.1
- Dietary fibre (g): 6.5
- Total sodium (mg): 19
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product20/01/2022, By MoniqueLove this, i use it to make banana oat porridge (very ripe bananas, oat meal and coconut oil mashed up together), and i also have a nice oat meal crumpet recipe which is delicious04/05/2021, By JenSuch a delicious porridge. The whole family loves it and my son love it from 16 weeks. I add mashed banana, cinnamon and peanut butter or poached apple! Otherwise great on a cold morning with cinnamon and honey!
60ml of porridge to 250ml of cold water. Stir with a whisk on the stove top and it quickly thickens and is so creamy.
It's a pantry staple.06/02/2021, By GreenieLovelySo grateful for this very easy to use gluten free product used for oat bread and oat cookies and a coating for fried fish or chicken shnitzel. love it23/12/2020, By TracySo grateful for this very easy to use gluten free product used for oat bread and oat cookies and a coating for fried fish or chicken shnitzel. love it31/10/2020, By ClintQuality product. Simply delicious! I eat it uncooked, by simply stirring it in to coarse raw oats mixed with soy milk, plain yoghurt and muesli. With a dash of cinnamon and raw honey.26/10/2020, By AmyGreat product26/10/2020, By ShereleMake it with cold water (as another user mentioned) and stir it as it cooks. Delicious and creamy!05/08/2020, By LeighWhen made the right way - Yum!
After a few attempts, I believe I have a winning preparation method:
1. Mix 1 part oatmeal with 2 parts cold (plant based) milk
2. Add: a pinch of salt, cinnamon and a little vanilla essence to taste
3. Mix thoroughly with a whisk
4. Warm slowly, stirring frequently to prevent lumps, until it thickens
5. Sweeten to taste and Enjoy!01/07/2020, By NosiI must not know how to properly make it, the measurements on the box did not yield a good bowl. I will also be using it to make homemade face masks for dry skin :)06/05/2020, By TraceyNice enough05/05/2020, By LouGreat quality oatmeal :-)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.