- Deep nourishing body butter
- Specially formulated for dry skin
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Non-comedogenic (won’t block pores)
- No artificial preservatives
- Palm oil free
- Suitable for vegetarians with bee beeswax
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Naturals Beauty Body Butter because it doesn’t only deeply hydrate and restore lost moisture, but it also prevents the further loss of hydration thanks to the genius inclusion of a bit of beeswax. Not to mention the exquisite floral bouquet of natural essential oils.
- Warm a liberal portion between your palms until it softens.
- Glide it over your elbows, knees, ankles, heels, shoulders and other dry, problem areas.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml.
- Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Oil, Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata), Neroli (Citrus Aurantium), Jasmine (Jasminum Officinale) Essential Oils.
- Bottled in clear glass pots.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product06/02/2021, By JanelTops11/01/2021, By CarmenI usually use coconut oil as a moisturiser but it melts so easily in the heat and is messy. I got this because it contains beeswax amongst other ingredients which makes it manageable to apply in summer. Moisturises well.22/09/2020, By GardenbrideThis product keeps your skin hydrated the whole day although it has a weird smell and a thick consistency22/06/2020, By KeaGot this recently,the consistency is somewhat similar to shea butter but a bit thicker.i use it after applying my lotion and my skin feels smooth and moisturized for a long time.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.