Includes a straightening iron, measuring bottle & lavender steam fluid.
- The exclusive restructuring liquid becomes nourishing steam which penetrates deep into the hair shaft
- The restructuring liquid contains Aloe Vera and Lavender to protect the hair from heat damage and is rich in emollients, moisturisers and conditioners such as Pro-Keratin and Argan Oil
- Titanium ceramic coating on the straightening plates prevents any damage or burning, while preserving hydration
- Osmotic water has no traces of phosphates, nitrates, heavy metals (pb) or any other pollutants
- 4 ceramic elements that can be adjusted between 160°C and 230°C
- Retractable comb with 3 different settings
- Hair is guided between the plates and combed during the process by a real ion generator (200,000 ions/cm³)
- Use only on dry and damp hair (60-70% dry), not wet hair
- Open the rubber cap to fill the tank with lavender steam fluid
- Keep the level of steam on position 1-2
- Only use level 3 for reconstruction
- The programmed temperature of 160°-230° is reached in approximately one minute.
- The flashing red light means the right temperature has been reached.
- It is recommended you use your straightener at least 3 times a month to maintain proper functioning.
- To clean, fill the tank with distilled water and let it work through. Regularly clean and rinse the product residues off the hydraulic system.
Lavender Steam Fluid: Water (aqua), anthemis nobilis flower water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula hybrid oil, juniperus communis fruit oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) water, hydrolysed soy protein, hydroxypropyltrimonium, hydrolysed wheat protein, alcohol denat, behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, polyquotemium-10, polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate*
*Ingredient Notice: Sodium benzoate is listed as a nasty in our pocket guide when used for food, so why do we allow it in some of our cosmetics and cleaning products? Firstly, the amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics or cleaning products is much smaller than that used in food as a preservative. Furthermore, the sodium benzoate molecules are too large to be absorbed by your skin. This preservative has been allowed by ECOCERT, the Soil Association and BDIH; it has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1. However, there are reports circulating online that warn against usage of sodium benzoate even in cosmetics. We believe it is still one of the safer preservatives, but as always, we wanted you to fully informed and empowered. The choice is yours to make.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.