- Gentle deodorant balm made with sensitive skin in mind
- Minimise body odour without blocking pores or interfering with natural detoxification
- Naturally fragranced with chamomile & ylang-ylang
- Made from natural ingredients
- May help to soothe skin, control skin inflammation & redness
- Fabric-friendly, won’t stain clothes
- Suitable for men and women
- Potted in clear glass jars
- Zero-waste packaging
- Low in bicarb
- Suitable for vegetarians -contains products of the hive
- Apply a bit of the balm-like paste onto your finger and rub it under your armpits.
- Store in a cool place (<30°C) out of direct sunlight.
- Make sure that the jar lid is on tight to avoid spills.
- Nett Weight: 30 grams
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch/ Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Beeswax, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Zinc Oxide (non-nano), Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (natural).
- **Certified Organic.
- Ylang Ylang has a light floral fruity scent. Ylang Ylang may help to control skin inflammation and redness.
- Reusable, recyclable glass jar with metal lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product04/05/2021, By FanyEfficient and easy to spread. This small deodorant last me almost 2 months. Will buy it again.06/04/2021, By KeenLove the smell. My husband says it smells like the Nivea cream (a smell he likes very much). Works well for both of us. Much prefer to the normal Yogi deodorant that scratches my underarms. Very kind to my underarm skin but effective as a deodorant.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.