- Eliminates odour without blocking pores or interfering with natural detoxification
- Has healing and soothing properties
- Coconut oil is antibacterial, moisturising and generally good for skin
- Vitamin E comes from a natural source, and is soothing and healing
- Bicarbonate of soda offers powerful PH-altering benefits
- Corn starch (non-GMO) helps to absorb excess moisture
- Works by creating an environment that is not conducive to the odour-causing microbes to grow
- Natural Yogi seeks sustainable solutions to packaging - keep your containers for re-use
How to use the refill pack:
- If the contents are hard (as happens when it is cold), first dip packaging into piping hot water till the contents soften
- Snip open the first layer of the biodegradable sleeve, and remove the label
- Snip off a tiny corner from the remaining packaging and squeeze the contents into a clean and dry container (either the original jar, or a reused container of your choice)
- Stick the label onto your chosen container
- Take a bit of the frosty gel-like paste with your finger and smear it under your armpit – and you are good to go for 24 hours or so – or till your next bath or shower
When travelling with the jar, twist the lid on tight to avoid spills
28ml glass jar
Coconut oil, bicarbonate of soda (food grade), corn starch (non GMO), raw Cape beeswax, Vitamin E (natural source), essential oils of Pettigrain
Country of Origin:
Made in Cape Town
18 out of 20 people would recommend this product05/09/2020, By ClaireNothing to say about efficiency, however it's not convenient to use. The "paste" is quite hard, you then need a lot of water to wash it off your fingers (and nails). Definitely not for people with long nails.11/08/2020, By NadiaHow's this17/06/2020, By DuanéSmells lovely!!!09/05/2020, By IsriExceptional quality and lovely scent12/03/2020, By LeandaSmell is very subjective...hubby likes this one, for me tobacco is too strong05/01/2020, By MoniaSmell is very off putting to me... But the product works.. I just really dont like the smell... Would rather use something else that smells a bit more feminine...09/09/2019, By LaylaaWorks well and doesn't blacken my armpits like another deo I tried that contained baking soda. Love that there are refill options. Not crazy about having to apply it with my fingers.27/08/2019, By DoloresAmazing!!! Works so well, I used it once before a few days' trek and had no smell the entire time31/05/2019, By KatieLovely scent and works well. No more toxins for me! Thank you16/05/2019, By BlueI'm in love with this fragrance. The smell is beautiful and subtle07/04/2019, By EvlynVery effective, absolutely love this product07/11/2018, By AdrienneI was sooo happy with this product! Had no BO for the entire day after applying in the morning, even through the Cape Town heatwave. Will definitely continue using this and recommend to anyone looking for a natural deodorant alternative.17/10/2018, By TraceyI have tried a lot of natural deodorants, this is by far the best (for me)27/09/2018, By MoIt seems very good so far27/09/2018, By InAll the reviews are excellent.
Usage proves the excellent reviews07/09/2018, By AlexI was skeptical about using a natural deo because I’m a very sweaty person and have always needed 48hr stuff! But I gave it a go after a friend suggested it and IT WORKS! Love the fact that is natural and moisturizing and comes in a glass jar. Good for me and the environment!18/05/2018, By LeandaThe scent is great & I love that it moisturizes while it deodorizes but, the texture is still a bit grainy, i assume due to the bicarb...if they can look to resolve that I would give it 5 stars.17/02/2018, By TessDeo works well! Wow.
The scent is so mysterious and interesting...Natural Yogi deo has changed the way I feel about summer. On a trip to Europe I used it till my tub ran out and then had to use normal deo. The difference is unbelievable. Felt so much fresher with Natural Yogi. Love it!29/10/2017, By LaraVery happy with this deo06/10/2017, By Tracey JoyI love the musky smell. Seems to do the job just fine
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.