- Possesses anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antimicrobial, and even antifungal attributes
- Calendula stimulates blood flow to the surface of the skin, speeding up healing
- Instant soothing for eczema, rashes or any kind or inflamed and irritated skin, chapped skin, minor scrapes & scratches, sunburn to insect-bites
- Suitable for baby’s sensitive skin
- Offers a barrier function as a bum cream
- With its pure ingredients it also makes a powerfully soothing and healing nipple cream for breastfeeding mums.
- Contains beeswax
- 125 ml
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (natural), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product15/04/2019, By TraceyFood for your skin. I love this product - great for healing tattoos and can be used all over even on your face. A little goes a long way so a tin really lasts!26/09/2018, By SalI use this body butter for my hands as a handcream. It is honestly super-softenting and moistursing. I am sure my hands are significantly softer now than when I started using it about 2 weeks ago.06/09/2018, By AmyLove this product. I use it for my face and body. Also use it on my baby! Some times use it as bum cream for him. I can trust it only has natural ingredients so it is why I use it for everything.28/08/2018, By MaddyI bought this product for my 82 year old mother who has a skin problem (sores, redness and dryness on her legs) with which she struggles. She found your product fantastic. I will buy more for her.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.