- Inspired by cancer awareness
- Essential oils of Geranium, Grapefruit and Frankincense
- Infused in a base of cold-pressed Apricot Kernel and Grapeseed oil
- Light, brightly-fragranced and stimulating
- Frankincense is a powerful anti-inflammatory
- A powerful concentration of Frankincense known for its anxiety releasing, lymphatic stimulating and tumour reducing qualities.
- Pelargonium is soothing and relaxing
- Grapefruit has a powerful lymphatic stimulating effect and mood-brightening effects
- Geranium for its hormone-balancing and deeply soothing effects
- Pour desired amount into cupped palm
- Gently massage into the breast or chest area
- Feel the tension melt away as the toxins are flushed from the area
Caution: Essential oils are powerful, though natural, ingredients . Some individuals may have skin sensitivities to some of the essential oils. Do a small skin test and wait a few hours before proceeding. If you are using prescription medication please consult a doctor before regular use.
Did you know?
- Routine breast and chest massage has been linked to lower incidence of breast cancer. It is thought that the massage stimulates blood flow and helps to flush toxins that have built up in the tissues.
- Available in 15 ml and 50 ml
- Packaging is bio-plastic
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Olibanum, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil,Tocopherol (natural), Thymus vulgaris Leaf Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Cape Town
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product01/02/2019, By AnnieThis product is best as a carrier oil for aromatherapy products.22/01/2019, By AI will give this 5 stars, as it’s really an awesome product
As we all like different smells, just wanted to mention that I prefer the Eli & You breast massage oil smell As it has a really nice smell :)28/10/2018, By CatI got this as a little something to try in the smaller size and just loved it! I will be ordering the bigger one often - although I suspect it will last - and I will be embracing (and promoting - telling all the ladies I know) the massage techniques this oil is intended for. What a great discovery and what a simple (wonderful smelling) way to work extra self care in to your schedule. This is such a great product - I’ll keep it on my list of gifts for special ladies I know and highly recommend it. The packaging is pretty too - simple and authentic, even on the smaller size. Although please note only this size will have the full display as you see it here.28/10/2018, By CatI picked up a few of these for the ladies I work with in honour of October being breast cancer awareness month. Went for the little bottles just to try and could easily have gone with the big ones - everyone loved the smell and couldn’t believe the added benefits of massage and the properties of this oil. What a winner and what a treat for anyone woman at any time of year!29/06/2018, By CoraThe oil gives me an instant "heart opening" and deeply relaxing effect. And I absolutely love the smell!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.