It has never been this easy to make your own, probiotic filled yoghurt at home. Let us show you just how easy this is!
- Natural Yoghurt Culture
- Stainless steel thermometer
- Culturing jar
- Awesome instructions and recipe booklet
- Incubation area (various no-cost, easy to make, homemade incubation solutions are suggested in the included instructions manual).
- Store in a cool, dry place. Store culture in freezer.
- If product can’t be separated store whole kit in the refrigeration section.
- Best stored in the freezer to prolong its viability.
- Yoghurt doesn’t have an ‘expiry date’ but becomes less and less effective eventually
- Makes 50 Litres of Yoghurt
- This product is gluten-free and contains no GMO ingredients.
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product10/06/2020, By PeggyI ordered the the kit, but never received any Culture in the kit, so still waiting for Culture to be sent , so I can try making Yoghurt.08/05/2020, By AgnusHelpful and informative22/01/2019, By ChaneBayI made amazing dairy yoghurt with this kit but struggled when making a dairy free option.14/11/2018, By BonganiWooow, thanks a million. For a very long time now I have not been able to eat yoghurt, which I love, due to intolerance in cow's milk. I can now make my own yoghurt and amasi using goat's milk. The instructions booklet is so easy to read and understand too.27/09/2018, By Sarah JaneI bought this kit to make dairy and non-dairy yogurt. The instruction book is very good and I've tried multiple methods of incubation. I have mastered coconut yogurt (with the AGAR from faithful to nature as a thickner) but still need to practice dairy yogurt. The kit came without the starter culture. I emailed the faithful to nature to let them know and the team responded quickly and sorted out the matter (sent the culture + an apology 'gift').27/04/2018, By SamPerfect kit for making yoghurt
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.