- Re-usable, re-sealable bag of Natural Living Vegan Protein Shake
- 100% plant-based ingredients
- High in digestible pea protein powder
- May help to stabilise blood pressure
- Promotes feelings of fullness
- Great after a workout or as a meal replacement
- Perfect in a smoothie or simply mix with water
- No flavourants, colourants & preservatives
- No hormones
- No sugar
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- 20g – 40g per day.
- Add a heaped tablespoon to a smoothie, yoghurt, juice or 100ml of water.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- When you’re on the go just add 1 heaped tablespoon Vegan Strawberry & Blueberry mix to 1/2 a banana, ice & milk of choice. Pop the ingredients in a blender & then in a reusable cup & you’re ready to go!
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Pea Protein Isolate, Strawberry Powder, Blueberry Powder, Xylitol, Maltodextrin.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1361.74
- Protein (g): 38.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.90
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 2.26
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.23
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Resealable plastic packet
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product17/02/2021, By JessicaBest vegan protein shake I’ve tasted. I add it to my morning smoothie and it doesn’t impact the taste, unlike other protein powders I’ve tried.18/12/2020, By ExploreI love I love17/12/2020, By angelaAbsolutely adoring this and will definitely repurchase.04/12/2020, By LaurenAmazing product, dissolves really well. Great in a smoothie or even just with water and ice. Love it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.