- Milk & honey shampoo
- Added marine collagen
- Soothes, repairs & conditioners your hair
- Milk protein hydrates, protects & strengths your hair
- Honey holds & locks in moisture
- Marine collagen repairs damaged hair, increases hydration & density
- Free from colourants
- Free from silicones
- Free from parabens
- Free from sulphates
- Held within a glass bottle
- Made in Cape Town
- Suitable for all hair types
- Not suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Marine collagen is type 1 collagen that is a superior protein source. It is an essential building-block for healthy hair & skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that rejuvenate the skin & hair. Collagen strengthens your hair follicles & improves growth, restoring thin or brittle hair to a healthier & happier state.
- Honey seals moisture in your hair keeping it conditioned. It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage. It keeps your scalp & hair healthy.
- Milk protein nourishes your hair, restoring your hair’s body, shine, length & resilience.
- Coconut oil is a rich source of lauric acid which penetrates the hair shaft to repair damage from within.
- Gently massage a small dollop of shampoo into wet & clean hair & scalp.
- Rinse well.
- For best results use before Natural Living Milk and Honey Conditioner.
- Nett Volume: 300 ml.
- Aqua, Decyl Glucocide, Lauryl Betaine, Glycerine, Wheat germ Oil, Coconut Oil, Marine Collagen, Hydrolysed Milk Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, Honey, Guar, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
- Recyclable glass bottle plastic pump.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product06/05/2021, By WaheedaMakes my hair nice and silky.17/03/2021, By MelindaThis is my first time trying a natural shampoo & conditioner - I have nothing to compare - but I like it! I use two pumps of the shampoo with one tsp baking soda (bicarb) to make it go further on my medium-longish hair. I use two pumps of the conditioner from middle to ends, leaving it in for longer while I bathe. The honey smell is unassuming and calming. And now I get to tell my friends, "I bathe in milk!" ;-)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.