- Milk & honey conditioner
- Added collagen
- Soothes, repairs & conditioners your hair
- Milk protein hydrates, protects & strengths your hair
- Honey holds & locks in moisture
- Collagen repairs damaged hair, increases hydration & density
- Free from colourants
- Free from silicones
- Free from parabens
- Free from sulphates
- Held within a glass bottle
- Made in Cape Town
- Suitable for all hair types
- Not suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Collagen is a superior protein source. It is an essential building-block for healthy hair and skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that rejuvenate the skin & hair. Collagen strengthens your hair follicles and improves growth, restoring thin or brittle hair to a healthier and happier state.
- Honey seals moisture in your hair keeping it conditioned. It has rich antioxidant properties that prevent damage. It keeps your scalp and hair healthy.
- Milk protein nourishes your hair, restoring your hair’s body, shine, length & resilience.
- Gently massage a small dollop of conditioner into wet & clean hair & scalp.
- Rinse well.
- For best results use after Natural Living Milk and Honey Shampoo.
- Nett Volume: 300 ml.
- Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Benenyl Trimonium Methosulfate, Mono Myristate Glycerine, Grape Seed Oil, Cetrimide, Hethylhexyl Olivate (and), Hydogenated Olive Oil, Wheat Amino Acids, Soy Amino Acids, Arginine HCL, Serine, Theonine, Hydrolysed Milk protein, Aloe Vera Extract, Hydrolysed Collagen, Honey, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, D-panthenol, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
- Recyclable glass bottle plastic pump.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.