- Lavender & mint natural conditioner
- Made from soothing, plant-based ingredients
- Soothes, repairs & conditioners your hair
- Calming yet refreshing aroma of lavender & mint
- Lavender soothes itchy scalp & relieves dandruff
- Mint reduces oily scalp & stimulates hair growth
- Aloe Vera strengthens & repairs your hair
- Castor oil moisturises & conditions hair
- Olive oil holds & locks in moisture
- Free from colourants
- Free from silicones
- Free from parabens
- Free from sulphates
- Held within a glass bottle
- Made in Cape Town
- Suitable for all hair types
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Lavender essential is well-known for its calming & relaxing properties. Additionally, this versatile oil is antiseptic & has anti-inflammatory properties that promote skin healing & soothes irritated skin. This is the perfect oil for this conditioner as it will offer relief to dry & itchy scalp.
- Peppermint essential oil has refreshing & stimulating properties. It is said to aid circulation which may help to stimulate hair growth. Mint will also help to regulate oil & reduce oily scalp.
- Gently massage a small dollop of conditioner into wet & clean hair & scalp.
- Rinse well.
- For best results use after Natural Living Lavender and Mint Scalp Therapy Shampoo.
- Nett Volume: 300 ml.
- Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl, Trimonium Menthosulphate, Mono Myristate, Glycerine, Grape Seed Oil, Cetrimide, Hydrogenated Ethulhexylolivate (and), Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Wheat Amino acids, Soy Amino Acids, Arginine HCL, Serine, Threonine, Aloe Vera Extract, Hydrolyzed Castor oil, D- Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Peppermint (mentha x piperita), Lavender (Lavandula).
- Recyclable glass bottle plastic pump.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.