- 65% pure hydrolysed collagen powder
- 35% superfruits (Blueberry & Baobab)
- Type I & Type III collagen
- Excellent source of protein & essential amino acids
- Added superfruits are rich in vitamin C to aid collagen synthesis
- Fruity flavour goes well in smoothies
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Free of antibiotics & hormones
- Made in Cape Town
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
- Collagen supports your body in the following ways:
- Powerful natural joint & cartilage support
- Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain
- Anti-aging benefits for skin
- Promotes strong nails, healthy hair & better skin elasticity
- Improves digestion
- Potent anti-inflammatory effects
- Reduces wrinkles & improves skin elasticity
- Reduces cellulite
- Strengthens arteries
- Supports the growth of muscle mass
- Promotes organ health
- Aids better sleep
- Mix 1 - 2 level tablespoons into your smoothie or simply add to water or juice and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a fork until fully dissolved.
- For best results, consume 1-2 servings daily, with one serving post exercise.
- Reseal after opening.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Pure Hydrolysed Collagen Powder (Bovine)*, Blueberry Powder, Baobab Powder, Xylitol.
- *Pasture raised, grass fed.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 1334.94
- Protein (g): 58
- Carbohydrate (g): 29.9
- of which Total Sugar (g):3.11
- Total Fat (g): 0.05
- Dietary Fibre (g):
- Sodium (mg): 46.69
- Resealable plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.