- Reusable insulated flask
- Made from sustainable materials
- Removable tea strainer
- Keeps hot beverages warm for longer
- Keeps cold drinks cool for longer
- Neither absorbs, nor emeparts flavours
- Boxed in recyclable cardboard
- FSC certified sustainably grown bamboo
- Add your desired amount of loose leaf tea or fresh herbs to the flask.
- Pour in either hot or cold water.
- Allow to steep.
- Wash with warm, soapy water using your Natural Life Bottle Brush with Palm Fibre Bristles.
- Air dry, up-side down.
- To maximise lifespan of bamboo items, do not soak.
- Capacity: 450 ml.
- Stainless Steel, Bamboo*.
- *FSC Certified.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product14/10/2020, By TanujaRetains heat for sometime.
A lovely gift however a tad bit small.
29/08/2020, By Brendanice21/07/2020, By LindiThis is a fantastic Option! It keeps my tea hot for hours & is well insulated. My only complaint is that it doesn’t come with a full mesh basket for loose leaf tea, just a lid that clips in & the holes are a bit big but it will be great to infuse fruit in summer!17/06/2020, By MimiLovely gift06/06/2020, By ShanyLove love love. I love the style and perfectly keeps liquids hot and the size is just perfect.17/05/2020, By DebbieThis flask is gorgeous but it doesn't keep warm at all. My tea is cold barely an hour after I've made it. Disappointed26/04/2020, By KCute and practical bottle.05/04/2020, By SuzanaThe look is amazing and natural. Love it02/04/2020, By WinnerRetains the heat02/04/2020, By RebecaSo beautiful and organic design. My only issue is that is a bit small.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.