- Sustainable toothbrush and straw case
- Beautiful and functional design
- Comfortably fits 3-4 normal sized straws
- Drainage holes on both ends
- Durable and strong
- 100% plastic-free
- Zero packaging
- FSC certified sustainably grown bamboo
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Use to protect your bamboo toothbrushes when travelling, on holiday or overnighting.
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water using a straw-cleaning brush.
- To maximise lifespan, do not soak bamboo products.
Faithful Top Tip: We love using the Natural Life Toothbrush and Straw Holder as lightweight, and highly compact pencil case.
Did you know? Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial, making it resistant to bacterial growth.
- Diameter: ~3 cm.
- Length: 21 cm.
- *FSC Certified.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product17/02/2021, By NeischaI have these and carry them whenever I go out.19/01/2021, By GabbyVery convenient for travel and general hygiene; however, my first one broke when dropped and my second one has grown mold, despite my efforts to clean with lemon and vinegar. This won't stop me from ordering another one though.12/01/2021, By KirstenThis makes life so much easier to travel with a toothbrush! And my normal sized toothbrush fits inside as well. Added benefit is that it looks great.14/11/2020, By blueCv27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product25/10/2020, By MienBrilliant and versatile19/10/2020, By GeorgianaA great option, as I bought it for my daughter's toothbrush.09/05/2020, By OnalennaVery nice to travel with27/04/2020, By Coral JoyIt's wonderful but does not open smoothly. That is not a make or break factor though. Overall am happy. Will have to see how it lasts!02/04/2020, By WinnerGood holder right size
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.