- Biodegradable, sustainable cutlery set
- Thoughtful gift for beginner and veteran eco-warriors
- 100% plastic-free
- Zero additional packaging
- FSC certified sustainably grown bamboo
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Air dry in a well-drained area.
- To maximise the lifespan of bamboo items, do not soak.
Cotton Carry Pouch:
- Turn the pouch inside out.
- Hot wash with your dishcloths.
- Do not iron over print.
Faithful Top Tip: Rinse your cutlery under running water after use (or wipe down with a napkin), before storing it in the cotton carry pouch.
Did you know? Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial, making it resistant to bacterial growth.
- Set Contains: 1 x Bamboo Knife, 1 x Bamboo Fork, 1 x Bamboo Spoon, 1 x Cotton Bag.
- Knife Length: ~19 cm.
- Fork Length: ~19 cm.
- Spoon Length: ~20 cm.
- Bag Dimensions (Closed): ~23 cm x 7 cm
- Bamboo*, Cotton (Undyed).
- *FSC Certified.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product18/08/2020, By SARAI have used the fork 3 times and the head broke off when it tried to wash it.
R100 for a 3 times use set is expensive. I guess the upside is that its biodegradable. Then I think I'd rather keep a set of chopstix at hand...20/03/2020, By KendraI love this idea, not having to use plastic cutlery when needed. The actual cutlery and the bag are good quality
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.