This is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the digestive system for treatment of: Diarrhoea & digestive upsets
Homoeopathic Mode of Action
- Aloe ferox acts on the gastrointestinal, the portal circulatory and lymphatic systems to relieve abdominal discomfort and distension and watery stools with rectal pain, mucous in the stools.
- Arsenicum album has broad action on all body systems and helps treat dehydration from dark offensive dysenteric stools. It helps treat the effects of diarrhoea.
- Cinchona succirubra is indicated for copious undigested, yellow, frothy stools with flatulence which may lead to dehydration.
- Croton tiglium is indicated for copious watery stools that are passed forcefully.
- Ferrum phosphoricum has anti-inflammatory and tissue strengthening properties and treats watery stools that may contain blood and be associated with fever.
- Kalium muriaticum acts on the digestive mucosa to treat light-coloured diarrhoea after fatty foods.
- Matricaria recutita is indicated for hot, green, slimy or watery stools with abdominal colic.
- Podophyllum peltatum acts on the small intestine, liver and rectum to treat chronic diarrhoea with painful abdominal distension.
- Solanum dulcamara is indicated for acute pain in the lower abdomen.
10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted in a little water 3 times daily. May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe. Infants: Dilute with water and allow to stand for a short time before administering. Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
Homoeopathic complementary medicine
Each 1ml of liquid contains:
- Aloe ferox D10
- Arsenicum album D10
- Cinchona succirubra Spag D3
- Croton tiglium D10
- Ferrum phosphoricum D10
- Kalium muriaticum D6
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomilla) Spag D3
- Podophyllum peltatum D10
- Solanum dulcamara (Dulcamara) Spag D3
- Preservative: 20% Alcohol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.