Cesranol is a homoeopathic teething formula for infants and adults, assisting in the treatment of digestive issues, colic and teething symptoms
Fussing and crying are normal for infants, and a fussy baby doesn't necessarily have colic. In an otherwise healthy, well-fed baby, signs of colic include:
- Predictable crying episodes.
- Intense or inconsolable crying.
- Crying that occurs for no apparent reason.
- Posture changes. Curled up legs, clenched fists and tensed abdominal muscles.
- It usually starts a few weeks after birth and often improves by age 3 months. By ages 4 to 5 months, the majority of babies with colic have improved.
Homoeopathic Mode of Action
- Achillea millefolium relieves acute pain in the pit of the stomach.
- Arnica montana relieves stomach pain and abdominal discomfort associated with loose stools and aversion to touch.
- Calendula officinalis has a healing action on digestive ulcers, quietens apparent hunger in a baby who has just nursed and soothes heartburn.
- Centaurium erythraea helps relieve gripping abdominal pains and colic with excessive flatulence and which tends to be more severe at night.
- Hamamelis virginiana improves circulation to the intestinal and stomach mucosa to treat ulcers and relieve throbbing stomach pain.
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomilla) is indicated for painful teething, regurgitation of food, abdominal distension and colic accompanied by loose stools.
Please consult your practitioner if symptoms are severe or persist for longer than the following time limits without improvement: Non-infantile diarrhoea should improve within two days; other localized inflammatory conditions should improve within three days; infantile colic; gastrointestinal catarrh and abdominal cramps and spasms should improve within four days, and indigestion and digestive upsets should improve within four weeks. Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated dose. In the rare event of hypersensitivity to an ingredient in this medicine, discontinue use. Substitute existing medical treatment under professional supervision.
Administer 10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted in a little water three times daily. May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe.
Infants: Dilute with water and allow to stand a short time before administering. Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
The are no known side effects
Each 1ml of liquid contains:
- Achillea millefolium D2
- Arnica montana D2
- Calendula officinalis D2
- Centaurium erythraea D2
- Hamamelis virginiana D2
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomilla) D2
- Preservative: 48% Alcohol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.