- Aloe improves your skin’s natural collagen production
- Supports your natural hyaluronic acid production
- Reduces the appearance of lines, and wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity for a smoother, more supple skin tone
- Visibly repairs sun damaged skin
- Aloe ferox is especially good for tightening skin tone
- Contains lysine, hydroxyproline
- Pump a generous portion onto the palms of your hands.
- Massage it gently into your face, neck, and decollete until fully absorbed.
- Store in a cool place (<25°C) out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Aloe vera (aka Aloe barbadensis), and Aloe ferox both promote your natural production of Type I collagen. But A. ferox has a much more astringent property, it tighten the pores for a much smoother, more elastic skin tone.
- Available in: 50ml & 200 ml
- Aloe Ferox Gel*, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Ferox (Leaf) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil.
- *Certified Organic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product21/05/2020, By First bornSuperb style20/05/2020, By RaraThe most organic aloe gel on the market. I absolutely love this aloe gel! It's so nourishing for my skin.15/05/2020, By NadiaI use this product as a moisturiser, and it works! I would highly recommend this to any woman who wants a natural product and who loves natural products as possible.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.