- Powdered dry shampoo formula
- A waterless alternative to ordinary shampoo
- Perfect for black & brown hair colours
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Conditions & adds shine
- Promotes scalp health
- Specially created for dark hair; no embarrassing white residue
- No artificial additives, preservatives or fragrances
- No aerosol sprays
- Great for those in dry climates & drought-stricken areas
How does it work?
- Carob extract absorbs excess oil & adds a rich brown colour to the mixture, blending better with darker shades of hair
- Kaolin clay & corn extract absorb excess oil from the roots
- Aloe ferox promotes a healthy scalp & supports better hair growth
- Citrus oils are antibacterial & nourishing with a fresh natural scent
- Shake about half a teaspoon of dry shampoo out into your hand at a time & rub your hands together to disperse it.
- Apply the shampoo to your hair in sections with your fingers & rub it in. You will need to do this several times (depending on the length of your hair), until all your hair is covered.
- Brush your hair thoroughly to remove the excess.
- Don’t worry if your hair seems a bit dull immediately after application; the shine will be back in no time.
Ceratonia siliqua (carob) fruit extract, kaolin, zea mays (corn) extract, aloe ferox (leaf) extract, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil
Country of Origin
Made in South Africa
13 out of 16 people would recommend this product07/09/2020, By MiaNot bad. Still prefer my usual shop spray. I bit messy, but does the job.09/05/2020, By LaraWorks so well23/02/2020, By EcoFantastic14/05/2019, By JudithNot great. It smells pleasant though but application is a mission (perhaps a top with holes like the talc powder). Also, it makes my hair sticky and tangled. Does not make my hair feel or look clean.14/05/2019, By RobynGreat - doesn't leave a sandy, gritty texture on your scalp and gives oily hair a great, fresh texture. However, it's not dark enough for brunette - black hair - it makes me look as if I am graying slightly at the roots. The packaging is also wonderful - the bottle makes it easier and less messy than simply loose powder.02/02/2019, By CarlienLove this product. I sprinkle it straight onto my scalp and rub it in!! Works better!!06/08/2018, By GetruidaWorks really well30/04/2018, By ElleSmells a bit weird, and not really easy to apply. Had to wash my hands twice after applying to get rid of residue. It does work to absorb excess moisture but not really a usable product.01/04/2018, By MarykeThis works better than the commercial dry shampoos I've used. It doesn't leave a thick residue on my scalp and also works for coloured hair.31/03/2018, By RuthFantastic product. Absorbs oil without leaving hair feeling heavy. I have thick fine hair so have struggled with both commercial dry shampoos and using things like cornstarch and bentonite powder. I got a sample of this in my last order and have decided to always keep some around.22/03/2018, By healthy hairbest everrrr22/03/2018, By hair fanaticit's alright28/02/2018, By AmyGreat product, I read the instructions and they didn't say anything about the hair having to be wet! I have naturally very oily hair and this stuff works like a charm. If anything my hair is a little dry, but I'm sure it will even out ;)22/02/2018, By EbitishaamTried this for the first time today and it works better than any other dry shampoo I have used before :)20/02/2018, By CarlaI was just advised by Natraloe that the instructions on the packaging is incorrect and this is indeed a Dry shampoo. Will give it a try.20/02/2018, By CarlaThe concept of "DRY SHAMPOO" is to use the shampoo WITHOUT THE ADDITION OF WATER! This dry shampoo must be used on very wet hair?! In that case I can just use normal shampoo! Not happy!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.