- Super plus absorbency level
- Suitable for the heaviest flows
- Made from 100% natural, and organic materials
- Designed to fit the natural contours of your body
- Absorbent and breathable natural core
- No perfumes, dyes, or chlorine bleaches
- Gynaecologist recommended to sensitive skin
- Easy to carry around discreetly
- Individually wrapped
- Compostable wrapper
- Store in a dry place.
Did you know? Rayon is commonly chlorine-bleached, and is a highly absorbent fibre. Dioxin, a toxic carcinogen, is a by-product of all chlorine bleaching methods and is also found throughout the environment in varying levels as a by-product of pesticide spraying and pollution from incinerators. Dioxin has been found to collect in the fatty tissues of animals, including humans and should, therefore, be a real concern for women. Published scientific reports have shown that evidence is growing that even low levels of dioxins may be linked to cancer, endometriosis, low sperm counts and immune system suppression. Considering a woman may use as many as 11,000 tampons in her lifetime, she may be subjecting herself to additional dioxin exposure.
- Pack Contains: 12 x Super Plus Ultra Pads
- Pads: Organic cotton, cellulose pulp, corn starch.
- Packaging: Starch wrappers, recycled cardboard box printed with vegetable-based inks.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/09/2019, By chateathese are quite soft and comfy but a lil pricey for an every month use
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.