- Colloidal silver for oral use
- Made from silver ions suspended in purified water
- Believed to aid the body’s natural immune response
- Believed to guard against minor illnesses
- Antibacterial, antiviral & antifungal properties
- Promotes natural healing when applied topically to wounds
- No harsh chemicals
- No synthetic ingredients
- Made in South Africa from local ingredients
- Recyclable packaging made from 100% recycled materials
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Do not mix with a metal spoon.
- Drink 15 ml daily for prevention.
- Drink 100ml at night and another 100ml in the morning if you have a minor cold or flu.
- For minor throat & dental irritations: gargle & swallow.
- Use in moderation.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Do not use if you are taking any other medication.
- Never use for more than 14 days in a row.
- If you experience side effects at any point, such as nausea or skin discoloration, stop using colloidal silver immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened: Store at room temperature & use within 30 days.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from microwave ovens.
Did you know? Colloidal Silver has been used as an antiseptic for centuries due to its antimicrobial properties. Research suggests that silver ions attach to the cell walls of microorganisms (such as bacteria, viruses & fungi) damaging the cell membranes of these microorganisms & making them ineffective.
- This product is not suitable for children under 12 years old.
- Not suitable for individuals with silver sensitivity.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml.
- Ag+ (Silver) ion particles suspended in purified water.
- Silver (Ag+).
- Recycled plastic bottle & lid held within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.