- Natural, nourishing facial serum
- Soothes, heals & hydrates the skin
- Natural oils are rapidly absorbed into the skin
- Light-weight yet provides deep nourishment
- Won’t leave a greasy film
- May give the skin a natural glow
- May protect the skin from free radicals & future damage
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Scented with Ylang Ylang & Frankincense essential oils
- Free from palm oil
- Free From parabens, sulphates & artificial Ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- Eco-friendly packaging: made from 50% recycled materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Alongside its powerful ability to relieve the mind, Ylang Ylang balances and soothes the skin as it reduces excess oil production on the skin and scalp.
- Frankincense has natural anti-inflammatory properties. This beautiful oil is also believed to enhance feelings of peace.
- Jojoba Oil heals and restores the skin while it also promotes Collagen production.
- Natural Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) has antioxidant properties that may be effective at reducing UV damage in the skin.
- Apply one pump from the bottle into the palms of your hands before applying onto your clean face and neckline using upward circular motions.
- Apply Aether Liquid Gold before your moisturiser if applicable.
- Massage any remaining oil onto the hands.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml
- Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) Extract, alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Aloe Ferox, Boswellia sacra (Frankincense) Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Yalng) Oil.
- Amber glass bottle, aluminium and vinyl with a pump for easy application. The packaging is recyclable and 50% of the packaging is made from recycled materials.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.