- Made with organically grown oats
- Made using a wheat-free recipe
- High in soluble fibre
- Source of slow-release energy-boosting carbohydrates
- Packed in handy pouches of 6; great for school or work lunchboxes
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No GM ingredients
- No added sugar, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
A note on palm oil: Nairn’s only uses palm fruit oil from sustainable sources approved by the Round Table for Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO).
Organic wholegrain oats (89%), organic palm sunflower oil, organic palm fruit oil, sea salt, raising agent (sodium bicarbonate)
Typical Nutritional Information (per oatcake):
- Energy: 192kJ
- Fat: 1.7g
- of which saturates: 0.4g
- Available Carbohydrate: 6.1g
- of which sugars: 0.1g
- Fibre: 0.8g
- Protein: 1g
- Salt: 0.17g
Manufactured using equipment that handles milk.
This recipe does not contain any wheat. Sometimes though, oats (and other grains) can be contaminated with wheat in the fields or in the mill. For this reason the product could contain a trace of wheat.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.