- Electronic muscle massager for stiffness, aches & pains
- Uses electrical pulse technology to simulate acupuncture & massage
- Helps to relieve tension, inflammation & stiffness in the muscles & joints
- Beneficial for sports injuries like strained muscles
- Improves the circulation
- Features multiple adjustable intensity levels
- A choice of pre-programmed massage modes (Knocking, Acupuncture, Cupping, Tapping, Shiatsu-Kneading)
- Includes 4 adhesive gel pads that can easily be placed around the joints
- Compact, portable & versatile design
How it works: The muscle stimulator sends powerful electrical pulses through the central nervous system, effectively blocking pain receptors - the same way a strong painkiller would work, but without the drugs or side-effects.
- Use this Naipo massager to relieve stiff, aching muscles & joints.
- Do not use the product together with other electric medical instruments, such as a pacemaker, respirator or artificial lung.
- Do not use the product near the heart area.
- Do not use the product while bathing or sleeping.
- Not suitable for use on the head, neck or mouth cavity.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, hypertension patients or people with skin problems.
- Adjust the intensity levels gradually; avoid adjusting to high intensity abruptly.
- Avoid areas of the skin that are irritated or affected by skin disorders.
- Do not use the pads on the same body part for more than 30 minutes at a time.
- Weight: 240g
- Dimensions: H 13cm x L 8cm x W 7cm
- Power: DC 3V (2*AAA LR03 battery) 20mA
Country of Origin:
- Made in China
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/12/2020, By ValDefiitely a great little machine that does the job. Compact and light and great to take with while travelling.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.