- Natural protein powder supplement for men
- Vegan-friendly, Paleo-friendly
- Gluten-free, caffeine-free, no added sugar
- No animal by-products
- A source of beneficial amino acids (Taurine, L-Arginine, L-Citrulline)
- Contains adaptogenic herbs to combat stress (Maca, Ashwagandha)
- MCT oil provides energy & encourages the burning of fat as energy
- Helps with nitric oxide production in the blood vessels
- Assists with muscle repair & growth
- Beneficial for sexual performance
- Pleasant chocolate flavour with cacao
- Sweetened with stevia
- No artificial additives
- Use as a protein supplement after training, or snack replacement.
- Add 2 level scoops to 350ml cold water & mix thoroughly.
- Best results when taken in combination with a healthy diet & exercise routine.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Not intended for use by children under the age of 18.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Whey Protein Concentrate, Collagen Peptides, Cacoa Powder (in chocolate flavour only) Taurine, Glycine, Creatine Monohydrate, Erythritol, Korean Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Bulbine Natalensis, L-Citrulline, Pine Bark Extract, Tribulus Terrestris, Stevia Leaf Powder
Allergens: Made in a factory that handles nuts.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1351
- Protein (g): 50
- Carbohydrates (g): 14
- of which Sugars (g): 5
- Total Fat (g): 5
- of which Saturated Fats (g): 5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 5
- Total Sodium (mg): 42
- Resealable pouch
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/09/2020, By KumaranOrdered this product but received the whey protein version instead. I prefer the vegan friendly version because I'm lactose intolerant.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.