100% Organic cotton muslin swaddle blanket with whimsical Rhino Love print, proudly made & designed in South Africa by My Little Dumpling.
- Size: 1.5m x 1m
- Simplistic, with a touch of whimsy.
- Organic cotton is GOTS certified. It’s grown naturally, sustainably, without herbicides, pesticides or any other harmful chemicals.
- Muslins are printed and packaged by members of the local community.
- Every swaddle bundle is tied with organic yarn and has a recycled swing tag, all locally produced by like-minded companies.
- The recommended temperature for everyday washing is 30C (this temperature is also better for mother nature), but where there are babies there are stains, so, for stubborn stains and really dirty swaddles you can crank up the heat to 60C, but please note that constant very hot washes and tumble drying may shorten the lifespan of the swaddle.
Why swaddle? Studies have shown that swaddled babies sleep better, have a lower risk of SIDS and are generally less fussy as swaddling mimics the feeling of being inside the mother’s womb, all cosy and tucked away, warm and loved.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/07/2017, By JoannaCute and lovely
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.