- 100% pure, raw honey
- Made from eucalyptus blossom
- Harvested exclusively from South African beehives
- Badger friendly
- No preservatives, additives or processed sugars
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Honey has naturally antibacterial, antiseptic & antifungal properties
- Honey is a potent natural antioxidant
- The eucalyptus honey is harvested from sites in Somerset West, Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Villiersdorp, Grabouw and Caledon.
The extraction process:
- No heat is used during extraction.
- The frames are placed in a stainless steel honey extractor, and the honey is spun out.
- The honey is filtered under gravity using two stainless steel filters (a coarse filter to catch wax particles, followed by a fine filter).
The bottling process:
- Bulk honey is poured into a stainless steel tank, which has a water jacket.
- The water is heated to 30°C (the same temperature as in the beehive) to ensure that honey can be poured easily into the bottles.
Badger friendly hives:
- The hives are manufactured from 25mm ply and dipped in candle wax, heated to 180°C to protect it from the elements.
- The hive components strapped together with polyester strapping.
- These measures mean peckish badgers are unable to damage the hives.
- 300g or 1kg
- Eucalyptus honey
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product03/09/2019, By TammyDelicious! Reminds me of the honey I used to have as a child.19/05/2019, By NathalieReally Lovely honey, I made some chocolates with it!! :)29/04/2019, By DebbieI've buy this brand whenever I see it's available and I love it! Its a rich tasting "Full bodied" honey which I just love. My favorite way to eat it is on cinnamon toast. Just spread your toast with coconut oil and add a generous sprinkling of cinnamon, then drizzle this honey over it. It's simply the best snack ever!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.