- 100% pure hydrolysed collagen capsules
- Type 1 collagen peptides
- High bio-availability & absorption in the body
- Great source of protein in the form of amino acids
- Sourced from Himalayan Mountain range with rich grazing conditions
- Sourced following sustainable & regenerative farming practises
- Scientifically formulated & tested
- Entirely free from synthetic Ingredients
- Free from fillers, binders & flow-agents
- Free from preservatives, additives & flavours
- Free from Sugar, dairy, gluten & wheat
- Convenient capsule form
- Held within a signature glass bottle
- Not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians
- Collagen assists with:
- Firmer, youthful-looking skin
- Strengthening of nails & hair growth
- Joint, cartilage and ligament support & mobility
- Improved quality of sleep
- Good gut health
- Overall anti-ageing
- Overall tissue repair & renewal
- Normal dose: 5 capsules per day
- Acute dose: 10 capsules per day
- Should be taken with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.:
- Capsules can be opened and sprinkled into beverages or any soup or sauce.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? The rich grazing conditions in inner Mongolia result in superior Collagen with a slightly different amino acid profile when compared to other common hydrolysed Collagen on the market today. Himalayan Collagen has higher levels of Glycine, Proline, Alanine and Hydroxyproline. Furthermore, the molecular weight of Himalayan Collagen is also unique – at only 920 Da making it the lowest in the bovine category. This means for extremely high bioavailability and absorption in the body.
- 160 Capsules.
- Pure Bovine Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides.
- This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
- A beautiful clear glass bottle that can be reused or recycled that’s held within a tubular cardboard box. If you want to repurpose the bottle, simply wash in warm soapy water and the label will come off easily.
Country of Origin:
- Product of China
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/02/2022, By MandyThe only bovine collagen I have tried (and I've tried alot!) that doesn't make me want to gag. There is virtually zero taste. I open the capsules and sprinkle into my coffee and I cannot taste anything besides coffee. What a win! It really is the cleanest and purest I have tried.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.