- Naturally light-weight hair oil
- Suitable for curly, wavy, & straight hair
- Made with cold-pressed organic Abyssinian seed oil
- Contains Omega 6, 9 & natural Vitamin E
- With lemongrass oils
- Gives hair shine without weighing it down
- Strengthens the hair & prevents breakages
- Deeply nourishes & moisturizes the hair
- May help to reduce frizz
- Can help to protect hair from heat
- May soothe dry & flakey scalp
- Natural alternative to artificial mineral oils
- Made from 100% local Ingredients
- Palm-oil free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
For hair and scalp moisture and shine (anti-frizz):
- Add 2-3 of the the oil into your shampoo and into your hand.
- Massage into scalp, run shampoo through to the ends of your hair.
- Rinse, condition and dry normally.
For dry, frizzy hair and to avoid heat damage when drying:
- Before drying hair use 1 – 2 pumps dependent on the length and thickness of your hair.
- Consolidate as much damp hair as possible and apply oil on to mid lengths and ends only. The oil will naturally spread to all the hair in one action. Dry normally.
- For scalp conditions (psoriasis, eczema and very dry flakey scalp):
- Apply Abby-Oil directly onto the scalp and sleep overnight.
- Add the oil to a shampoo wash as seen above in the morning.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not let water get into the oil.
Did you know? Abyssinian oil is an oil produced from the Crambe abyssinica crop that originated in eastern Africa in the Ethiopian Highlands known as Abyssinia, where it derives its name.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
- Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian Seed Oil), D-Alpha Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Coco-Caprylate (Coconut Oil Extract), citrus essential oil Blend, Natural Colour.
- Misted glass bottle with metal lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.