- Supports the immune system, and may assist in enhancing sexual function in men
- Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda, a form of alternative medicine based on Indian principles of natural healing
- “Ashwagandha” is Sanskrit for “smell of the horse,” which refers to both its unique smell and ability to increase strength
- Its botanical name is Withania somnifera, and it is also known by several other names, including Indian ginseng and winter cherry
- Extensive scriptures describing the Ashwagandha plant and its medicinal properties have been mentioned in both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda
- Ashwagandha has had a great significance in Oriental medical schools of thought, especially in the ancient Indian system of medicine, Ayurveda, for many centuries
- It had also been used by Native Americans and Africans in effort to keep away several types of infections
- Take 2 capsules of Organic Ashwagandha powder in the morning and 2 capsules in the afternoon
- Or use as recommended by a health professional
- After use, seal the bag and store it in a cool dry place
Each veggie capsule contains 500mg pure Ashwagandha powder
ALLERGEN WARNING: No known allergens. Manufactured in a facility that uses cow’s milk and nuts.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product28/05/2018, By ElineHelps me cope with stress. I also feel more productive and focused.
So happy to have found this, as I have adrenal fatigue, and this is a great help in regulating my cortisol levels!
Grateful that this brand is more affordable than others I have tried.18/04/2018, By chantellygood product, gives me energy!29/11/2017, By PhatzLove the convenience of it being capsuled - please place description details that it is not 200g but 200 capsules22/11/2017, By KeketsoHas helped a lot with my insomnia.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.