- Natural bentonite clay
- No artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
- Mix with your favourite MudMask oils to create a therapeutic facial mask
- Ultra-absorbent, with deep cleansing properties
- Pulls impurities out from deep within the pores
- Acts as a gentle exfoliator
- Good for clearing blackheads & blemishes
- Leaves the skin softened & refreshed
- Helps to even out skin tone
- Always use essential oils in the recommended dose when mixing your clay masks. Do not apply plain essential oils directly to your skin.
- Bentonite clay
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product09/11/2020, By JessicaLasts forever, Love it!25/10/2020, By MienBrilliant12/08/2020, By LoshI use this as a mask on a weekly basis. I sometimes use it on its own, sometimes combine it with activated charcoal or essential oil eg lavender. Either way it works well! Skin feels clean and fresh afterward and brighter. Does also help with breakouts08/08/2020, By TaneeshaIt is so amazing . It leaves my skin so soft and really helps take any excesses oils I have without drying my skin , it helps lessen breakouts , I love it.26/07/2020, By ElGreat product, makes my skin look clear and smooth26/07/2020, By JessicaI generally love mud mask products and have never had an issue. Decide to try this mask compared to my usual ones. I use once a week simply mixed with water and am happy to report my complexion is clearer, skin is softer/smoother and no breakouts. Happy Customer.22/04/2020, By GcinsI mix it with 50/50 ACV and water and it leaves my skin soft and glowing18/09/2019, By AnniI love, love, love Bentonite clay, it has so many applications and is excellent for a mask for sensitive/fussy skin
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.