Please note that this product does not fall under essential items as outlined by the government during the nationwide lockdown. It will only be available for purchase once the nationwide lockdown has been lifted.Read More
- Includes everything you need make anti-acne, anti-aging and exfoliating masks
- Beautifully boxed in wooden chest with metal hinges
- Wooden chest is sealed with twine
- Each item in the kit is bottled or potted in glass
- Clay vials are stopped with natural cork
- Plastic-free except for the Facial Oil pipette/dropper and Essential Oil caps
- Makes for an amazing gift
- Essential oils are 100% pure and undiluted
- Vegetarian with honey
Some Dirt on the Different Clays:
- Kaolin clay exfoliates, cleanses, soothes irritated skin. It is ideally suited for gently resurfacing and general maintenance of your clearest, most beautiful complexion.
- Zeolite clay gently exfoliates, detoxifies, and has anti-aging properties. It contains 12 amino acids and over 60 different trace minerals to replenish your skin.
- Bentonite clay draws impurities from blocked pores, while shrinking their enlarged appearance. In addition to unclogging and detoxifying, it also helps to reduce the appearance of scars.
- Please see the included pocket book for detailed instructions and recipes for different types of face masks.
- Kit dimensions: 21 cm x 19,5 cm x 9,5 cm
- 3 x Bentonite Clay Vials (10 g each)
- 3 x Kaolin Clay Vials (10 g each)
- 3 x Zeolite Clay Vials (10 g each)
- 1 x Activated Charcoal Vial (15 g)
- 1 x Pure Honey Pot (15 g)
- 1 x Evening Primrose Essential Oil (2,5 ml)
- 1 x Geranium Essential Oil (2,5 ml)
- 1 x Lavender Essential Oil 2,5 ml)
- 1 x Tea Tree Essential Oil (2,5 ml)
- 1 x Facial Oil (15 ml)
- 1 x Facial Soap
- 2 x Wooden Mixing/Applicator Spoons (11 cm length)
- 1 x Handmade Terracotta Mixing Bowl (9 cm diameter x 5 cm depth)
- 1 x Pocket Book with Instructions and Recipes
- Facial Oil: Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Essential Oil Blend (Evening Primrose, Rosehip Seed, Ravintsara, Neroli, Frankincense, Lavender, Cistus, Lemon, Carrot Seed, Rosemary, Immortelle).
- Facial Soap: Activated Charcoal, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Aqua (Distilled).
- Activated Charcoal: Coconut Shells.
A Note About The Chest: The wooden chest is made out of recycled wood, which would have otherwise been incinerated. As such, each kit is unique, and the chest you receive may vary slightly from that which is pictured.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
17 out of 17 people would recommend this product24/02/2020, By SuzanneThis is a complete winner. From the ingredients to the packaging , so well thought out. Wish there were more products like this.01/08/2019, By RosiI'm a sucker for facial mud masks. But this one tops it all. And the best part is that it has so many different products you can choose from and be versatile.31/07/2019, By tiffanybought this for myself and my teenage kid. we had such a blast.31/12/2018, By PetraAfter 3days my breakout was mostly cleared up. The tea tree and charcoal soup does miracles with my skin! Its great for my combination skin! I also use it as a body wash and helped sooth and ease shaving my legs and armpits! Great product!11/12/2018, By CassaricaI love the Mud Mask products, they are all natural and the packaging is environmental friendly. The clay masks have reduced redness on my face and locked in moisture! See more of my thoughts in my review here: https://wp.me/p9mbMK-6b04/12/2018, By MoMudmask is a wonderful product. I love the fact that it is as natural as can be and it leaves the skin feeling soft and healthy. Love the detail that goes into the packaging too!27/11/2018, By GSo in love with this product!!
It makes my skin so soft and the packaging is AMAZING.. would recommend this to everyone!!20/11/2018, By SamMakes a great gift14/11/2018, By TellaMudmask has amazing NATURAL products that helsp for literally EVERYTHING!!
From eczema to achy to dry skin and oily skin. It's just amazing!!
It's like having a spa treatment in the comfort of your own home with the same (even better) outcome!!13/11/2018, By LanieWow! I am so happy with my products! I have a more "matured" skin and I love how soft it makes my skin feel!. I will use this product and recommend it to everybody.
It is also affordable - great product!12/11/2018, By JayReally great product for the price! This set will probably last you a few months and do wonders for your skin09/11/2018, By DominiqueI’ve been using these products for just over a month and the transformation in my skin is amazing! I battled with cystic acne which took months to disappear and left me with ugly scars. Since using these masks and soap bar, the inflammation and acne has disappeared. I get a few small pimples but they don’t last long and no more scarring which is a huge bonus for me.
My skin is softer with no more cystic acne. This is a must have for anyone battling with skin issues.09/11/2018, By DanielaSo inlove with my MudMask starter kit! Everything I need is all inside; from soap to prep my skin to even the mixing bowl needed to create my face mask. Also, the facial oil is heavenly; you can really smell the lavender. If you're a skincare enthusiast then you definitely need to try this out.
I also have a review on my YouTube channel of this starter kit if you would like to see https://youtu.be/OYpRIC5a0sI09/11/2018, By NickyAmazing product. This natural products are the way to go !!!!my skin hasn't looked this healthy in a long time09/11/2018, By JudyAmazing product.09/11/2018, By LeviniaBeautiful kit that is put together very well with acne/fussy skin in mind. Love the fact that every item is packed in glass, and that plastic is kept to a minimum.09/11/2018, By SueStarted using these products about 3 months ago. Love the Facial oil and Facial soap thats included in this kit! Makes your face GLOW naturally! The masks combined with the essential oils does wonders for acne-prone skin and reduces the redness and inflammation almost immediately! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.