- Comes with two interchangeable stainless steel blades, for fine and wide veggie noodles
- Using an appliance like this speeds up prep time
- Can spiralise anything that can fit or be cut to fit into the chute
- To spiralise larger veggies like butternut, choose a long necked butternut, and use only the neck (reserve the round part for another recipe). Peel and cut into long chunks narrow enough to fit into the chute
- Includes a food pusher, which helps to keep hands away from the sharp blades
- As with all spiralisers, there will be a central core and cone leftover, which will not be able to be spiralised. Use this in another recipe, in another part of the same recipe, or compost.
Follow instructions included in the manual
Remember to clean the spiraliser blades immediately after use, as food can become stuck in the narrow spaces between the extremely sharp blades
Power: 80 watts
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.