Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Smart steamer with alarm
- Coordinates different cooking times for foods
- Pre-programmed settings for different food types
- Free cook and create app for step by step recipes
- Owner’s manual includes recipes
- Single-tier design
- Visible water gauge
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Easy to store
Easy Setup Guide:
- Fill the water reservoir with cold water to the maximum level. This will produce enough steam to cook for approximately 60 minutes.
- Assemble the appliance, fitting the drip tray and then the containers.
- Place food directly into the containers before setting the timer. Use the divider wall for the front container if cooking two different types of food. Use the accessories if required.
- Plug into the electrical socket. Set the time for each container, using the corresponding heater buttons.
- Press the heater button until the rectangle appears under the food type you are cooking. The pre-set cook time will appear in the timer column.
- The pre-set cook time is based on cooking four portions (see ‘Cooking guide’ for portion and specific food type adjustments). To adjust the time, press the upwards and downwards arrows.
- To begin cooking, press the steam button once. One beep will sound. To save adjusted times for future use, hold the steam button down for two seconds, until a second beep is heard.
- The container with the longest cook time will begin steaming first. The timer counts down so all food finishes together. After cooking has finished, the alarm will sound and the keep warm function will start automatically for 40 minutes. To stop the keep warm function, press the steam button.
- Use oven gloves to remove the lids and containers, ensuring the lids are tilted to direct the steam away from you. Do not remove the drip tray until it is completely cooled.
- Pour away excess water from the main base unit, using the pouring lip at the back. The containers, lids, accessories and drip tray may be washed in a dishwasher.
- Containers are dishwasher safe.
- Do not submerge the electrical components.
- Power: 1600 Watts.
- Box Dimensions: 38 cm x 35,8 cm x 31,8 cm.
- Model Number: 48780
- Warranty Info: 1 Year Retail + 1 Year Extended.
Box Contains: 1 x Main Base Unit / Water Reservoir, 1 x Back Lid, 1 x Back Container, 1 x Front Left Lid, 1 x Front Right Lid, 1 x Front Container Removable Divider Wall, 1 x Front Container, 1 x Drip Tray, 1 x Food Plinth, 2 x Sauce Trays, 1 x Rice Tray, 1 x Owner’s Manual.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.