- Half the size of a conventional food processor with double the capacity
- Does the job of multiple kitchen appliances in one
- Chop, grate, whip & mix food
- Ice crushing function
- 3 speed settings & additional pulse mode
- Powerful 350W motor
- Compact storage solution
- Removable parts are easy to clean
- Includes a chopping blade, whisk, beater, grater blades, grater disc, crib cards, storage caddy, & mixing bowl
- Comes with a recipe book
- Set the Speed Dial to the ‘P’ position, then, press and hold the Start/Stop Button.
- The unit will pulse at the max speed setting until the Start/Stop button is released.
- Use the Pulse Function when sudden bursts of speed are required.
- Perfect for chopping herbs like parsley or making salsas.
- Use with the Chopping Blade.
- Do not use the Pulse function with the Grater Disc.
- Set the Speed Dial to the desired speed (1, 2 or 3)
- Press the Start/Stop button once to turn on.
- Preset 1 is ideal for use with the Chopping Blade.
- Use the mode to make dry mixes, such as nuts and coffee beans.
- Preset 2 is ideal for use with the Chopping Blade.
- Perfect for baking as it may be used to evenly mix cake batter.
- Preset 3 is ideal for use with the Whisk.
- Great for mixtures that require a gradual start such as whipped cream.
- To turn off the unit, press the Start/Stop button.
- Keep away from children.
- Handle with care: be aware of sharp blades when handling.
- Do not touch moving parts. Keep hands, hair and clothing, and utensils away from the Prepstar when in use.
- Switch off the appliance & disconnect it from the supply before changing accessories or removing food produce.
- Please note all parts must be hand washed.
- Capacity: 4L
- Voltage: 350W
- Stainless steel blades, stainless steel & plastic base.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United Kingdom
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.