- Half the size of a conventional food processor with double the capacity
- Does the job of multiple kitchen appliances in one
- Chop, grate, whip & mix food
- Ice crushing function
- 3 speed settings & additional pulse mode
- Powerful 350W motor
- Compact storage solution
- Removable parts are easy to clean
- Includes a chopping blade, whisk, beater, grater blades, grater disc, crib cards, storage caddy, & mixing bowl
- Comes with a recipe book
- Set the Speed Dial to the ‘P’ position, then, press and hold the Start/Stop Button.
- The unit will pulse at the max speed setting until the Start/Stop button is released.
- Use the Pulse Function when sudden bursts of speed are required.
- Perfect for chopping herbs like parsley or making salsas.
- Use with the Chopping Blade.
- Do not use the Pulse function with the Grater Disc.
- Set the Speed Dial to the desired speed (1, 2 or 3)
- Press the Start/Stop button once to turn on.
- Preset 1 is ideal for use with the Chopping Blade.
- Use the mode to make dry mixes, such as nuts and coffee beans.
- Preset 2 is ideal for use with the Chopping Blade.
- Perfect for baking as it may be used to evenly mix cake batter.
- Preset 3 is ideal for use with the Whisk.
- Great for mixtures that require a gradual start such as whipped cream.
- To turn off the unit, press the Start/Stop button.
- Keep away from children.
- Handle with care: be aware of sharp blades when handling.
- Do not touch moving parts. Keep hands, hair and clothing, and utensils away from the Prepstar when in use.
- Switch off the appliance & disconnect it from the supply before changing accessories or removing food produce.
- Please note all parts must be hand washed.
- Capacity: 4L
- Voltage: 350W
- Stainless steel blades, stainless steel & plastic base.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United Kingdom
The supplier warehouse will be closed from 18 December 2020 until 04th Jan 2021 All orders placed during this time will only be processed once the warehouse re-opens
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.