Argan Green Moroccan Black Soap
Made with a magical combination of argan oil, olive oil, beeswax and natural (ash-derived) potassium hydroxide. This recipe is based on the traditional Beldi black soap, long used in Moroccan steam baths as a cleansing and beautifying treatment.
Argan Green Kessa Exfoliating Glove Scrub
After your black soap skin treatment, use the traditional “Kessa” glove to buff away dead cells and impurities, leaving you with a clean and glowing exfoliated skin. This Kessa mitt is suitable for use once or twice a week, and should only be used on your body, not your face.
- First take a hot, steamy bath or shower; your skin should be warm & moist for best results.
- Apply your Argan Green Moroccan Black Soap to your face & body, using small circular motions.
- Leave the soap on your skin for 5-10 minutes, to cleanse & unclog your pores.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly.
- Rinse your Kessa glove with hot water (before & after use).
- Use the Kessa glove to gently exfoliate your body (not your face) after using the Moroccan Black Soap, for a silky-smooth finish.
- Rub your skin with the glove in a vertical motion (not circular) to polish away dead cells. Then rinse your skin thoroughly.
- You can use the black Soap daily, but you should only use the Kessa glove once or twice a week.
- Apply a pure Moroccan argan oil to your face & body afterwards.
Argan Green Moroccan Black Soap
Olive oil, Moroccan argan oil, potassium hydroxide (from ashes), beeswax, water
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product06/10/2017, By Tracey JoyNice combo for the house. Have also purchased as a birthday gift for a friend.29/05/2017, By raeesaI didn't really see any great results after using this product. I do however, love the mitt that comes with the pack and use it almost daily in the shower. The Black soap didnt cause any negative effects, but I feel I get the same results using regular soap and the mitt08/04/2016, By ShayneLove, love, love it! Seeing as I won be going to Morocco anytime soon for a real hammam this is the next best thing. Just close the bathroom window against draughts! The soap is so gentle, smells really fresh, would be good as a facial soap or for sensitive skin too and daily use. It does help exfoliate but without any grainy feel. The kessa glove was a little more rough then I expected but wow- what a good scrubber. Ive got very small hands, I thought the glove might be a bit awkward to use but it wasn at all. I wouldn use the kessa every day and definitely not on the face but on the skin its a dream! No dry, dull skin every again- I am besotted! I didn use the Argan oil after, as traditionally done, but a different oil and it sinks just right into the skin. I am glowing. And very happy.14/04/2015, By Nicole (S.O.C)I would recommend this product to anyone.
I use it as a daily body and facial wash, it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. My skin has noticeably improved since I started using this product.04/02/2015, By FahmiedaAfter using this product in the shower i can see and feel a huge difference.. The course scrub exfoliates and leaves skin silkier and softer.. just love it.. and it doesnt get all mouldy as it can be hanged up in your shower to dry.. great product .. and recommend it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.