Benefits of moringa:
- Supports healthy digestion
- Boosts the immune system
- Balances blood sugar & blood pressure levels
- Helps to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
- Improves energy levels & stamina
- A potent anti-inflammatory
- Stimulates the metabolism (can act as a weight loss aid)
- Helps to remove toxins from the body
- Calms the mind & lifts the mood; great for fighting depression or anxiety
- Supports healthy skin & hair
- Promotes faster hair growth
A few fun facts to give you an idea of just how nutrient-rich moringa is – this remarkable plant contains:
- More iron than spinach or almonds
- More calcium & protein than milk
- More potassium than bananas
- More vitamin A than carrots
- More vitamin C than oranges
Add to filtered water or iced tea.
Concentrated moringa leaf tincture
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product01/06/2016, By JessicaI bought this last year, and felt really great while I was taking it, The taste took some getting used to - I put the drops in water, as it was too horrible to put on neat my tongue.
I wanted to buy it again once it was finished, but it was not available. I have tried a few teas, but did not get the same results.
I highly recommend this tincture - I had more energy, I felt more awake and alive, more upbeat. Hence why I wanted to buy it again! LOL
I recently found it somewhere else and bought it, but I am very happy to see it is available on FTN again.14/04/2015, By Kaeyla. . . of taking Moringa. I like the taste and its very easy. Add the drops to water, perhaps with something else to disguise it if you don like the taste.09/03/2015, By ronelI will definately order moringa capsules next time, the tincture has a strong spirit taste which is disgusting
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.