- Silicone breast pump
- 100% food-grade silicone
- Small & lightweight
- Soft silicone suction
- Gentle on tender breasts
- Use to relieve engorgement
- Successfully extracts colostrum
- Can be used to cup feed expressed milk directly to baby
- No batteries or cables required
- Convenient, small size: pop into your bag & go
- Comes with a non spill base
- Comes with a neck stopper & a lid
- BPA-free & non-toxic
- Silicone is heat resistant, dishwasher & microwave safe
- Eco-friendly, innovative packaging
- Made in South Africa
How does it work? The Moooka is a fully functioning breast pump (it’s much more than a milk collector as some may think). Use on one breast at a time (without feeding or stimulating the other breast) & it will draw milk out. The Moooka applies a gentle yet consistent suction by forming an air pocket. It’s gentle & not as aggressive as an electric or manual pump, and therefore will draw milk out at a slightly slower rate when compared to a manual or electric pump.
- No manual pumping required!
- Position the breast pump on your breast.
- Squeeze the pump to create a suction & then let go.
- The breast pump will do all the work for you.
- Once you have finished pumping, place your Moooka pump into the non-spill base to secure your milk.
- Use the Neck-Stopper to plug the neck of the Moooka preventing spills & keeping your breast milk safe from dirt or germs until you’re ready to decant it into a storage container.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dishwasher safe.
Did you know? The Moooka is South Africa’s first one-piece, hands-free, silicone breast pump.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 6 cm
- 1 x Moooka Pump
- 1 x Moooka Non-Spill Base
- 1 x Dust Cover Lid
- 1 x Neck Stopper
- 100% Food-grade silicone.
- Cardboard carton.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.