- Breast milk storage bags
- Designed for freezing & storing breast milk for later use
- Thermal sense indicator
- Double zip lock: no more spills or leaks
- Easy tear notch to open for first use
- Freezer safe (up to -20℃)
- Prevents contamination from dirt & germs
- Durable: double layered
- Made from FDA-approved material
- BPA-free & non-toxic
- Storing up to 210 ml of milk
- Made in South Africa
Transferring your milk into the bag:
- Wash hands before handling breast milk & milk bags.
- Open the milk bag (using easy tear notch) & carefully transfer the breast milk into the bag.
- Remove air from the milk bag prior to sealing with zip-lock.
- Label the milk bag with name, date & time.
- Place the frozen breastmilk in the refrigerator to thaw.
- For quicker defrosting, place into a warm bowl of water.
- Breast milk is optimal between room temperature & 35 degrees (body temperature of mom).
- If milk fat has separated, shake well before feeding.
Thermal Sense Indicator:
- Blue: frozen.
- Half blue & white: milk is the correct temperature.
- White: too hot.
- Never defrost or heat breastmilk in the microwave.
- Do not refreeze milk once it has been thawed.
- Discard any leftover breastmilk.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? The Moooka is South Africa’s first one-piece, hands-free, silicone breast pump.
- 25 Storage Bags Per Box.
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 10 cm.
- Recyclable polyethylene bags.
- Cardboard Carton.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.