- Convenient and comfortable alternative to disposable pads
- Reusable, earth-friendly menstrual pad
- Handmade in South Africa with natural materials
- Leak-proof, lightweight, breathable and uniquely designed for comfort
Each Pad is Made from:
- 4 x Layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe
- 1 x Layer of 100% cotton towelling
- 1 x Layer of breathable, leak-proof material (drimac)
- 2 x Steel press studs for ease of adjustment
- Soak in a bucket of COLD water with essential oil
- Hand wash with a natural, un-fragranced soap, rinse and hang to dry
- Machine washable - on a delicate cycle with biodegradable detergent
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing
- Although Moontime Pads have been pre-washed, it is recommended that you wash them again before first use
- Moontime Pads are made by hand so naturally there will be some variation
Which Size Should I Use?
- Extra Small (XS) is great for the beginning and end of your cycle, and for those low flow days
- Small (S) is slightly bigger than the XS and offers a bit more length, great for the lighter flowing days
- Medium (M) is the perfect all-rounder, it fits most body types, and is just right for those medium flow days
- Large (L) is ideal for the heavier days and is a great night time pad
- Extra Large (XL) is great for full protection - day or night. The extra length allows for heavy flow
- Maternity is uniquely designed and shaped for women who have just given birth. It is highly absorbent and can also be used as on overnight pad for super heavy bleeders.
- Available in 6 different sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, and Maternity
- Extra Small (XS): 220 mm x 160 mm x 7 mm
- Small (S): 240 mm x 175 mm x 7 mm
- Medium (M): 280 mm x 170 mm x 7 mm
- Large (L): 320 mm x 180 mm x 7 mm
- Extra Large (XL): 355 mm x 180 mm x 7 mm
- Maternity: 390 mm x 180 mm x 8 mm
- Pure Cotton, Drimac, Stainless Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
19 out of 21 people would recommend this product20/01/2021, By Lee-AnneReally wish I found these sooner!05/01/2021, By BeverleyI bought the medium and I've leaked through it twice. The first time I tried it was the heaviest day - so I figured that maybe that was why. Second time it was about 3 days in, and still leaked through. Also, the colourful pads are pretty (and hide stains) but you can't actually see how much you're bleeding, so it's a bit counter intuitive to know when you need to change the pad. They are narrower than Hannah pads and thicker too, which is a bit more uncomfortable.12/12/2020, By IzelleI ordered a size medium since it was recommended as a general good inbetween size. The medium is really very big! I found it uncomfortable to wear since it kept riding up my bum and clipping it around my panty didn't keep it in place at all. Because of this, all the bleeding was concentrated on the front part of the pad. It also bled right through the pad :( Even though it is beautifully made and was easy to wash, I might consider getting a small next time, if I will buy more.27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product10/09/2020, By U.I love my MoonTime pads!19/07/2020, By CarmenLovely, no leaks, size larger than expected. I will order more.18/06/2020, By KagiGreat product but not if you have a heavy cycle. It can seep through so best used on lighter days.07/06/2020, By KayLove this! Going to order more soon, just wanting to test it out to know how long it lasts me this is my first try using it. Really good, never leaked like other night pads also fits securely and didn't move. I will never go back to using toxic pads again, this is the best! Highly recommend!! **also saving the earth of waste.04/06/2020, By NoeleenLove this product as it fits very well. Is very well made product. Only huge problem I have is that I have ordered it a few times and the last time via the own website and now via Faithfull to Nature I have found that the product has a vile chemical (omo or washing powder perfume) smell. After 24 hours in full cream milk powder and two washes the smell is starting to lift. Not sure I would recommend this to someone that has a Fragrance issue.25/05/2020, By HildegardSecure. Waste free. Looks good. Feels good.19/05/2020, By KayHaven't used this product yet however the design is different from what I ordered.. Would've liked the same or similar as pictured. Can't wait to give this a go next month09/05/2020, By edithLove this pad26/02/2020, By NoeleenHighly disappointing. As product is made from natural products. When I received it the entire packaging including the pads are covered in a vile (toxic) fragrance!!! So much for saving the environment! I specifically am trying these as I suffer from IEI/TILT/MSC which is short for I cannot handle any toxin or fragrances, perfumes, essential oils, etc, whatsoever! This product is definitely not for us FRAGRANCE FREE people! I can just as well go and buy some toxic filled fragranced pads!17/01/2020, By MonaLove using this product with my menstrual cup. Also great to use on own with no leaking. Product is well made and of good quality. I am not experiencing any problems and ordered more in a different size.30/09/2019, By AmyVery happy with these! I did notice some leak through, but those were heavy days - I'm still really happy. The colours are beautiful make a lot of sense, as other reusable pads I have have a very light material and stain easily. These are comfortable and didn't move - I'm really happy with them!08/09/2019, By smLove the pattern. Washing is a bit icky but really not that bad. No leaks or spills. All in all a great alternative.27/08/2019, By candiceThese are amazing. They have proven to be greatly reliable, where I can trust to go about a busy day and also have good night's sleep.07/01/2019, By KagiEasy to clean, absorbent, full coverage and a beautiful pattern to top it all off. I would recommend buying enough to cover those rainy days when you can’t dry it quickly before your next use.24/10/2018, By LuoIt’s very comfortable and size large is actually big enough for heavy night use, highly recommend27/09/2018, By KateThis pad is so comfortable and it does not move! Great Buy!07/09/2018, By CocoThis product is absolutely amazing!!! It blew my mind. Easy to use, comfortable, easy to clean, doesn’t make a mess. I am already recommending to my friends!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.